This is a free Emotional Freedom Technique training that will teach you how to use EFT to help you overcome fears, addictions, trauma, and limiting beliefs. This is something that can be done in the privacy of your own home, and I show you how here.
Did you know that talk therapy is not always the most effective method for people who have been through childhood abuse or trauma in their lives?
A lot of the times, the client does not need to relive the trauma or talk about it but instead to rid their bodies and psyches of the residual negative energy from the traumas.
Emotional Freedom Technique is a universal treatment that combines the science behind meridian points (also known as the chi energy points focused on in acupuncture) and mind-body medicine to help you release negative stored energy from your meridian points and lymphatic system.
This technique fosters a mind-body connection and is used to treat people with trauma, PTSD, and addiction issues as well as anxiety, depression, insomnia, and even physical pain.
A study in 2013 showed that EFT tapping reduced psychological stress amongst veterans with PTSD.
In 2016 it was shown that EFT tapping significantly decreased anxiety in participants who used it,compared to participants who tried different treatment methods to reduce anxiety.
EFT is a free and accessible tool that allows you to discover the secrets of your own subconscious mind.
This practice not only offers a significant amount of healing towards your past traumas, but also allows you to discover the limiting beliefs and stories about yourself that are hidden deep within your subconscious.
We can go an entire lifetime without knowing how our limiting beliefs are holding us back – from a career, from relationships, from love. But wouldn’t it be better to be aware of your weaknesses so that you can prevent or work around them?
- the science behind Emotional Freedom Technique,
- the ideology of Psychological Reversal, a major key to understanding how and why we self-sabotage,
- the role of the lymphatic system in EFT,
- the meridian points used in EFT,
- various uses of EFT – including reducing fears, processing through old traumas, and releasing the limiting beliefs that hold us back,
- what you can do after using EFT in order to continue your healing,
- how EFT can benefit you in daily life, as well as
- an entire guided EFT round that you can practice with.
Send me the free EFT Training!
Sign up to receive the training below!