How to Trust Yourself eCourse
How to Trust Yourself: A Guilt-Free Guide to Decision Making for the Millennial South Asian Woman
Own your life. Own your decisions.
Forget the overbearing Auntys and the unwavering guilt. Do feel like you want to branch out of your current life plan and pursue something different?
As a South Asian woman who immigrated to the United States at the age of 5, I understand how guilt and familial pressurecan affect our decisions in life. I also know how painful it can be to live a life you didn’t choose for yourself.
Whether you need to make small tweaks in your day-to-day routine or you want to break out of your routine altogether, this course will help you lean into your own intuition and look at your goals practically and efficiently.
You will learn techniques to manage your anxiety, heal past traumas, and map out all of your future possibilities so that you can strive for your goals directly and wholeheartedly.
This course is for you if you:
- Second-guess your decisions
- Experience difficulty setting goals for yourself or looking positively towards the future
- Have trouble staying present in the moment
- Zone out or constantly feel anxious
- Doubt yourself and your instincts
- Constantly feeling indecisive or give up opportunities because they involve difficult decisions?
- Feel yourself caught in between two worlds, or playing a double-role with your life