Opening Up: Gender Identity, Rejection, Self-Sabotage, & Growth Admist Loss
Welcome to a new solo episode!
As we’re nearing the end of the year, I wanted to share the ups and downs I’ve faced on my personal journey, including:
- opening up about being nonbinary for the first time online,
- facing more rejection in 2021 than I ever have before,
- learning how to stop sabotaging my own success,
- releasing the labels I’ve put on myself and embracing my fluidity,
- unearthing mother wounds around receiving love, attention, and money, and
- why I stopped journaling and the effect that’s had on my personal growth journey.
Book A Mini-Tarot Reading (Only Available Until January 15)
Support the Podcast
Hire Me As Your Self-Worth Coach
Join the Waitlist for Not Your Beti
Learn more about Roshni’s story