1Total number of plays
Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self
Welcome to a new episode!
This week I’m diving into what it means to live your life seeking permission, and how that’s different from living life as your empowered self.
- what ‘seeking permission’ means in day-to-day life,
- why comparison and denial keep you in a state of seeking validation,
- how repeatedly reacting to situations instead of making conscious choices reflects low self-worth, and
- the most empowered decision I’ve made in my life and how it impacted me.
Learn more about I’m Not Asking, my three-month coaching program, and fill out the application here: https://betigrewup.com/im-not-asking/
Work With Me
Free Confidence & Empowerment Meditation
Find me on Instagram & Tik-Tok: @BetiGrewUp
Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self – Is It Worth It? The Self-Worth Podcast
- Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self
- Faith over Fear: Self-Worth & Finances
- 4 Signs You Struggle with Low Self-Worth
- Exhausted to Liberated: Self-Worth & Burnout w/ Mona Eshaiker (@monalmft)
- BIPOC Cut Off Family too, Manifesting isn't just for White Girls, & Expecting Life to be Messy