4 Signs You Struggle with Low Self-Worth
Welcome to another solo episode!
Today I’m sharing 4 signs you struggle with self-worth so you can recognize how self-worth impacts your life.
I explained why low self-worth contributes to:
- feeling guilty for choosing yourself,
- people-pleasing (and resenting others as a result),
- burying yourself in your work,
- being indecisive, and
- struggling to trust your inner voice.
Trigger Warning: There is a general discussion of toxic families/narcissistic parents in this episode. If you’d like to skip these sections, please skip past these timestamps: 9:55 – 15:30 and 40:40 – 42:40
Find me on Instagram & Tik-Tok: @BetiGrewUp
Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self – Is It Worth It? The Self-Worth Podcast
- Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self
- Faith over Fear: Self-Worth & Finances
- 4 Signs You Struggle with Low Self-Worth
- Exhausted to Liberated: Self-Worth & Burnout w/ Mona Eshaiker (@monalmft)
- BIPOC Cut Off Family too, Manifesting isn't just for White Girls, & Expecting Life to be Messy