Exhausted to Liberated: Self-Worth & Burnout w/ Mona Eshaiker (@monalmft)
We’re ALL feeling different levels of burnout – from work exhaustion to feeling overwhelmed by the news, climate change, and political crises, it’s been a rough few months.
This week I brought on licensed therapist and burnout coach, Mona Eshaiker (she/her), who specializes in burnout recovery for LGBTQIA+ and professionals of color.
She gave us incredible advice on:
- how to set effective boundaries with your boss, and what that looks like,
- how burnout affects BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ folks the most,
- how to detect signs of physical and emotional burnout (which looks different for everyone), &
- how self-worth plays a massive role in creating and preventing burnout.
This episode is SO impactful and it’s honestly one of my favorites!
Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self – Is It Worth It? The Self-Worth Podcast
- Seeking Permission: Self-Worth & Your Empowered Self
- Faith over Fear: Self-Worth & Finances
- 4 Signs You Struggle with Low Self-Worth
- Exhausted to Liberated: Self-Worth & Burnout w/ Mona Eshaiker (@monalmft)
- BIPOC Cut Off Family too, Manifesting isn't just for White Girls, & Expecting Life to be Messy