BIPOC Cut Off Family too, Manifesting isn’t just for White Girls, & Expecting Life to be Messy
To celebrate my birthday I created a podcast episode of multiple lessons that I’ve learned over the last year!
These lessons will show you how unworthiness still creeps into every area of our lives – and how to take a step back and make sure it doesn’t block your future blessings.
I talked abouthow to stop gaslighting yourself and start trusting your intuition, why taking risks can be an incredible way of co-creating with the Universe, flipping the script on manifesting being “just for rich white girls,” why BIPOC face extra struggles when it comes to distancing themselves from toxic family members, and how life gets messy for everyone – and why we shouldn’t try to change that
You’re going to *love* this episode!
4 Signs You Struggle with Low Self-Worth – Is It Worth It? The Self-Worth Podcast
- 4 Signs You Struggle with Low Self-Worth
- Exhausted to Liberated: Self-Worth & Burnout w/ Mona Eshaiker (@monalmft)
- BIPOC Cut Off Family too, Manifesting isn't just for White Girls, & Expecting Life to be Messy
- How to Heal Your Inner Child w/ Nandhini @Maya_Collective
- MINISODE: What if you could change your identity?