Break-Ups & Boundaries: Healing Self-Worth After A Relationship – Is It Worth It? The Self-Worth Podcast
Welcome back to another podcast episode!
Today’s episode is extra special because a listener DM’d me a question about how to heal your self-worth after getting out of a (not so great) relationship, and it gave me a chance to get a little more specific than other episodes.
I share how to:
- identify your limiting beliefs about relationships
- transform your limiting beliefs into beliefs that excite & inspire you
- why setting boundaries doesn’t always work, and what to do about it
- why trying to control things always backfires, and
- how to heal and create a sense of safety all on your own
In this episode, I shared TONS of lovely journal prompts. They were scattered throughout the episode, so I created a FREE downloadable checklist of journal prompts you can access here: https://mailchi.mp/650085174395/podcast-prompts-relationship-healing
If you’re ready to uplevel your self-worth and work with me one-on-one, you can book a 1:1 tarot and self-worth coaching session here, or you can learn more and fill out the application form for my three-month coaching program, ‘I’M NOT ASKING’ here!
Sending you so much love, and until the next episode – Happy Healing! ✌